Frequently asked questions
- Is the product still in stock?
- With all our products you can see whether it is still in stock. It sometimes happens that a certain size or glass colour is not in stock, but most products will come back in stock. So keep checking our site. You can also send us an email, so that we can keep you informed.
- What are the shipping costs?
- The shipping costs are automatically calculated by the system based on the weight and size. When you click on 'proceed to checkout' in your shopping cart you can see what the shipping costs are. You can see the shipping costs for each country.
- Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship our products worldwide.
- Can I pick up my order?
- Yes, you can pick up a product or order from us. If you want to place an order on our website, you can indicate in the shipping method that you wish to pick up the product. After your order has been placed, we will contact you to make an appointment. You can also email or call us for an appointment.
- Can I come by to try something on?
- You can certainly visit us to view or try on a product. However, this is only possible with an appointment. On our site you can find our contact details to email or call us to make an appointment.
- Are you open on Saturdays?
- We are only open on appointment on working days between 09:00 and 17:00. If you are not able to come by during these times, you can always call us to arrange something else. A lot is possible in consultation.
- Can I exchange or return an item?
- You can exchange or return items within 14 days without giving any reason. Returning a product to us is free (in NL&BE) and easy. Register your product for return via this link: https://pothelm.shipping-portal.com/rp/
Bol.com customer? Returns can only be made via Bol.com.
- Why are many half helmets sold out?
- Unfortunately, some of our half helmets are currently out of stock. We hope to have them back in our range soon. Please keep an eye out on our website or contact us to be kept informed. In the meantime, you could take a look at our jet helmets.
- How do I know which size I need?
- We have described on our website how to measure your size. For this we would like to refer you to the following pages:
To measure your helmet size: https://www.pothelm.nl/en/service/size-measure/
To measure your glove size: https://www.pothelm.nl/en/service/motorcycle boot-size-measure/
We also have a number of products that run either large or small. This will always be described in the description of the product. We therefore recommend that you read the description before buying a product.
- I'm not sure about my size, which one should I take?
- Do you have doubts about which size you should take or are you exactly in between two sizes? That can be difficult, but we advise that when in doubt, it is best to take the smaller size. It is better to have a helmet a little tight than a bit too loose. The same applies to gloves, because gloves will often stretch a bit. Leather gloves, in particular, will expand slightly when worn.