- Typical characteristics of the German army helmets from World War 2.
- Thin nylon lining on the inside.
- Thin shell which makes it less bigger and therefore has a better fitting.
- The helmet doens't offer "falling protection" and is therefore just for show.
- Suitable for man and women.
- Has the typical German army helmet shape.
- Water resistant.
- Colours: camouflage patern of white, green, brown and black
- Material outside: fiber
- One touch buckle on the chin belt.
- Goggles clip on the back.
- Weight: ± 575 gram
- Universal size: 57-60 cm (size M / L)
These chopper helmets do not correspond to the ECE standard. The use in the public traffic happens therefor on own danger. For possibly arasing damage by inappriate handing importer and retailers cannot be made liable.
- This helmet will standard be delivered without goggles (shown on the pictures).
- Also want to order goggles?
- Make your choice from the above options.
- Every goggles is elastic and adjustable for every head size.
- All motor ánd pilot goggles are suitable for wearing with spectacles.
- Rather have a different goggles than the above menu is offering? Than please contact us.